The Crestmont - LOCATION
The Crestmont is located along Panay Street, Brgy. South Triangle, Quezon City.
The property is near the intersection of EDSA and Quezon Avenue, close to the Eton Centris. It is less than 500 meters from the Philippine Children’s Medical Center and about 700 meters from the Lung Center of the Philippines.
The site is at the northern tip of the South Triangle, across the boundaries of the West Triangle. Crestmont is a walking distance from the MRT-3 Quezon Avenue Station and close to the proposed Metro Manila Subway station. This underground railway started construction in 2019 and has partial operations in 2022. The project is expected to be fully operational in 2025. The Metro Manila Subway will run from Quirino Highway, passing through Quezon Avenue, Quezon City, and ends at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) in Pasay City.
Crestmont is also a neighbor of ABS-CBN and GMA 7 TV networks. Crestmont is also near several corporate centers like the BIR National Office, the National Power Corporation Headquarters, and the LTO Licensing Office in Quezon City. Several entertainment centers and restaurants are also in the vicinity of Crestmont, such as the Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar QC and the Playdium Bowling Center, among others.
Schools & Colleges
- Our Lady of Mercy School
- Philippine Science High School
- University of the Philippines Diliman
- Thames International School
- San Jose High School
- St. Mary’s College
- Trinity University of Asia
- Maple Bear Canadian Preschool Eastwood
- Britesparks International School
- Quirino Memorial Medical Center
- Medical City Clinic Eastwood
- Health First Clinic Eastwood
- St. Camillus Medical Center
- St. Luke’s Medical Center QC
- Philippine Hear Center
- National Kidney Institute
- Salve Regina General Hospital
- Iglesia ni Cristo Lokal ng Bagumbayan
- St. John Paul II Parish
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Chapel
- Church of God International
- CWC- Sumulong Baptist Church